Today is my sisters 18th birthday and I get a blog. How neat is that? I just got my haircut and Pickle did it! I really like it. Hope everyone is having a great day. Always smile it can change your life and many others you know. That's my quote for today. So, turn that frown upside down.
I come from a family of eleven. This consist of three brothers and five sisters. I also have my wonderful, exuberant parents. My family loves to play games together and have fun. That does include working with Dad and Mom. We have fun going from cooking an elegant meal to the construction of a house. (Including our own)
I love to play soccer, volleyball, football, baseball and softball, you name it, I like it. Though I do get quite aggressive.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Hi I'm Miss Smiley A.K.A Princess
Posted by Miss Smiley at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a nice blog! Nice haircut too.
WooHoo! I'm so excited your blogging! Keep it up. I like the haircut. Very nice.
Great to see you blogging maybe now I can keep up with you more. Beautiful Haircut it becomes you. Be sure to be extra nice to Pickle Okay? Hugs and Kisses
Hi Miss Smiley.
Post a Comment