CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I told you all that I would share with you more of my life pictures. Well here are a few more for you. These here are pictures of me my friends and my Dad at the Indiana Dunes when I was in the 5th or 6th grade on a field trip in 2005-2006.
Some of these pictures are of my friends and some are of me going down a hill. My Dad thought that my neck was broke because of the way I went down the hill and rolled and all of that fun stuff..> But, I survived and am still here today. In other words I didn't break my neck if you are wondering I was just in aww when I stopped. Then my Dad ran down to see if I was ok. We laughed and I was just fine: ) What a scare I can be to my poor parents; )









































3 comments:

Soccer Angel said...

the sand must have tasted very good and I wouldn't like to try any either because you never know whats in it! Yummy!!!! tehehehe!:]:]:]:]

Frisbies Forever said...

Scare you do betimes!

Dianne said...

still looks like lots o fun to me! I love playing at the dunes.